Why Is Merino Wool Dubbed Nature's Miracle Fibre?
Natural fibres & bio-derived fibres are our best bet for a sustainable future. Merino wool is the most technical natural fibre. Plus, it is renewable and biodegradable, so it's as tender to the environment as it is to your skin.
The Versa Line utilizes 100% Superfine Merino Wool fabric from non-mulesed sheep. Thus it is:
- Temperature-Regulating, so it will keep you warm when it's cool, and cool when it's warm, especially when you're active
- Moisture Wicking, so you won't feel clammy in the Winter or Summer. This also means that it's quick drying!
- Naturally Anti-Bacterial, so you can wash your Versa Line items less, save water & reduce your carbon footprint
- Odour Resistant, so you don't have to worry about scents lingering on your clothing
- Fire Resistant, so it's unlikely to burn and melt to your skin if you get too close to the campfire
- Lightweight, making it an ideal staple for commuters, adventurers & travellers who don't like to let stuff weigh them down
- Organic & Sustainable due to the fact that it is both biodegradable and renewable. It is also durable & high performance, lasting many years and wear with proper care.
- Non-itchy & Soft due to its very fine merino wool fibres
You can learn more about Merino wool's technical properties & sustainability here.
Size - ( fits 19" - 22" circumference )
generally fits adolescents and petite adults
Size 0 ( fits 22"-24" circumference )
fits most adults
Size + ( fits 23" - 25" circumference )
fits most adults who prefer a bit more allowance when wearing as a neck gaiter or headband. Also usually preferred by those with thicker hair.
When worn as a hat, the Versa Toque is meant to fit as a slouchy beanie.
The Versa Toque is designed for your year-round comfort and performance, without sacrificing style.
The best-selling Versa Toque is crafted for the minimalists & go-getters:
Smart cut + nature's best fibre = a true sustainably versatile design that can keep up with your lifestyle.
An EDC (everyday carry) you'll feel and & look good in.
With its temperature regulating and anti-bacterial properties - plus over 4 ways to wear - The Versa Toque is a tried and tested all-year carry item, useful in many conditions.
Wear the Versa Toque on your walks, commute, ski trips; while cycling, hiking, snowmobiling, paragliding, or even lounging.. you get the idea.
For a Limited Time, Get The Versa Toque in Moroccan Blue!
This Moroccan blue is a unique hue that is quite difficult to do justice to on screen. This colour is fascinatingly distinctive. One way we'd describe it is this: A beautiful Chefchaouen Blue blended with teal. Its tone changes depending on the light.
Handwash (recommended) or machine-wash your merino wool fabrics on a cool gentle/wool cycle using a wool detergent.
Do not bleach. Avoid fabric softeners.
Simply lay flat in shade to dry.
Kim's personal 5-minute handwashing tip:
Soak for 5 minutes - in a basin filled with cold or lukewarm water + your wool detergent or mild shampoo (wool is hair after all). Agitate water as needed.
Do not scrub.
Rinse. Do not wring tight.
Then lay flat in shade to dry.
Toronto-based independent designer. Small batch production.
All of Project Vdora clothes and accessories are handmade (yes, by actual people) fairly in Toronto, Canada.
Your items are made by the designer personally and by local seamstresses. Project Vdora supports local livelihood and the local fashion design & production industry. Making in Canada ensures fair labour practices, a positive social impact and a reduced carbon footprint.
Now, this is the good life! Que Vdora.